The Ashfield Farmers Market is held in the Town Common on Main Street in Ashfield, MA.
Every Saturday 9:00am to 1:00pm
May 13 through October 28, 2017
Rain or shine
Fruits, vegetables, dairy products, eggs an d meats, potted plants and cut flowers, honey, maple products, baked goods and coffee, local artisans, live music.
Contact our market administrator, Teri Rutherford, with any questions.
We’d love to hear from you. You can email us at: AshfieldFarmersMarket[at]gmail.com
Here is a list of weekly vendors. We also have occasional vendors that participate when their produce is in season. Check the Ashfield Farmers Market Facebook page for current information.
- Atherton Farm – bedding plants, vegetables, flowers, eggs
- Barberic Farm – lamb, wool, pickles, jam
- Bear Meadow Farm – honey, cider, jam, vinegar, eggs
- Bread Euphoria – bakery
- Brook Farm – apples, pears, plums, peaches
- Good Bunch Farm – bedding plants, vegetables
- Gray’s Sugarhouse – maple products
- Heartbeat Gardens – microgreens
- Kastania Olive Oil – Greek olive oil
- Bob Knowlton – mushrooms
- Manda Farm – pork, beef
- Ostara Luna Farm – vegetables, fruit, wildflowers, herbs, pickles, jam, duck eggs (later in season)
- Spring Water Farm – vegetables, fruit, jam, bread
On behalf of all the Ashfield Farmers Market Vendors, we thank the Town of Ashfield for the use of the Town Common. We also thank St. John’s Episcopal Church for allowing public use of their bathroom! We are also extremely grateful for the generosity of Gloria Picosa and the Ashfield Historical Society for allowing us to store signs and equipment on their properties and to the Ashfield News for providing this free column space! Thank you all so much!
ASHFIELD FARMERS MARKET ASSOCIATION
The Ashfield Farmer’s Market is a public market for the purpose of connecting and mutually benefiting local farmers, communities, and shoppers while promoting and selling products primarily grown and raised by participating farmers.
The AFMA is a democratically organized group of Farmers with revolving Co-Chairpersons who are responsible for managing the Market. AFMA is a member of the Massachusetts Federation of Farmers Markets and buys market liability insurance from the Federation. AFMA has a website www.ashfieldfarmersmarket.com, an email address firstname.lastname@example.org, and a Facebook page with lots of great photos!